Freddie Franconia Bobblehead
Give Freddie Franconia a Home for Christmas! Better yet, give him as a unique gift. Freddie is the bobble head mascot of the Franconia Museum. Only $20 for non-members and $15 for members. Available in-person at the Franconia Museum, 6121 Franconia Road, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday. It can be purchased online as well, but shipping is almost as expensive as Freddie! E-mail email@example.com for details.
• To identify, codify, and protect the history of the Franconia area
• To promote the heritage for the Franconia area
• To provide educational opportunities for students and the greater community
• To highlight and enhance the Spirit of Franconia
• The Franconia Museum preserves the past, present, and future of the Franconia area in pictures, artifacts, and stories.
• The Franconia Museum reaches out by educating, enriching, and bringing together the greater community.