Here is a Rose Hill Christmas Parade picture of Santa coming in for a landing in 1973.
Picture courtesy of the Raettig Family who used to live on Willowood Lane.
If you have pictures to share of the Christmas Parades, or even decorated houses from the past, please send a note to FranconiaMuseum@yahoo.com so we may add them to this site.
• To identify, codify, and protect the history of the Franconia area
• To promote the heritage for the Franconia area
• To provide educational opportunities for students and the greater community
• To highlight and enhance the Spirit of Franconia
• The Franconia Museum preserves the past, present, and future of the Franconia area in pictures, artifacts, and stories.
• The Franconia Museum reaches out by educating, enriching, and bringing together the greater community.